Social Media in the Pharmaceutical IndustryPrint this Page
January 20, 2016
January 21, 2016
Holiday Inn, Kensington Forum, United Kingdom
+44 (0)20 7827 600
As well as social media leading the way in pharmacovigilance, clinical trial recruitment and digital marketing, the pharmaceutical industry is entering into a new and exciting digital era which is embracing patient engagement through sophisticated use of ‘social listening’ and playing a central role in cutting edge personalised healthcare such as wearable technology.
Building on the success of previous sell out shows, the 8th annual conference on Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry, will provide a niche platform for senior marketing practitioners to capture the latest trends and technologies, learn from practical case studies and benchmark best practice to maximise digital strategy.
Hear from leading Pharma companies including Actelion, Boehringer Ingelheim, Lundbeck, Novo Nordisk and Roche and join us as we ask questions such as:
How are physicians leading the digital sphere and increasing global interaction? Can apps teach health-related survival skills? Will empowerment of patients transform ‘outdated’ cultural attitudes within Health? How can @negative social media be countered’? How can social media provide a lifeline for rare diseases in minority populations? How can pharma evaluate social media ROI? What is the future of pharma social media?
Featured speakers include:
• Daniel Ghinn, Founder & CEO, Creation Healthcare
• Kevin Lancashire, Head Web Strategy and External Digital Communications, Roche
• Duncan Cantor, Communication Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Liz Skrbkova, Global Communications Manager, Novo Nordisk
• Pinal Patel, Senior Enrolment Specialist, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Scott Gavin, Director, Pfizer
• Stine Molgard Sorensen, Digital Interaction Business Partner, Lundbeck A/S
• Charlotte Roth, Corporate Communications Manager, Actelion
• Trevor Fossey, Patient Representative, NHS England
• Luis Albuquerque, Digital Strategy Team Leader Europe & Canada, Eli Lilly
• Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content and Social Media, GE Healthcare
Reasons to attend:
• Harness your creative use of language to build effective web content that target your consumer and patient needs
• Understand what online conversations to be looking out for, to create the right content for the right platform with the right language
• Learn multi-channel digital management strategies across international markets to build your social community and keep consumers motivated.
• Discuss the value of wearable technology in generating accurate data to personalise healthcare: What features could be made to empower self-care and become more integrated in daily life?
Create the right content for the right platform with the right language and register your place at http://www.social-media-pharma.com.
Alternatively contact the team on +44 (0)20 7827 600 or email [email protected]
Follow the conversation at #pharmasocialmedia @SMiPharm